Friday, December 26, 2008

ON TO YEAR2


Dear Friends,

It completely slipped my mind!!!! I was supposed to be posting this on the 23rd of December to mark the first year anniversary of my blog. Oh well, I got busy doing nothing and eventually accomplished nothing. lol

I counted the entries in my archive and I wasn't even doing one blog a day. Maybe that would be a nice resolution/ target to produce a minimum of 365 blog entries as I step into Year 2 of my "blogspotting" (hmm..i don't think I like the sound of that newly-coined word: blogspotting... blogspotting... spotblogging?... whateva!)

Minimum 365 blogs ~ Maximum: Sky is the limit!

I hope I can write more poems - I have written only one "new" poem (Tears are Gems) in 2008. All the other poems I have here were written in 2006. That isn't quite the way to go if I really want to put together a bound, personal book copy of my poetry. I wish there is a way to separate blog entries here by blog types, e.g. poetry, songs, essays, jokes, etc. without necessarily having to create a separate blog for each kind. Or maybe there is a way which I only haven't explored yet?


Something in me tells me to take my writing seriously (as if I am only joking, right now? hahaha)


To the people who visit my blog and leave comments and emails to convey words of encouragement, thank you very much. Too bad www.mp3-codes.com doesn't allow uploading and generating codes for my "concert pieces"
anymore, so I am constrained to leave my ear piercing live music to myself from here on ...or until I find a new mp3 codes site. (sayang mangangaroling sana ako dito nung pasko, naunsyami tuloy )

I am looking forward to a better year as I step into Year2 of ChronicLING on the LoOse.

Kita-kits!

bluejeanies






1 comment:

  1. :( ay naku wala nang live songs? yun ang mga inaabangan ko ateng. Congrats sa 1st year. Many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete