Sunday, December 23, 2007

eMpTy


EMPTY
(20sq.m of loneliness)
21 september 2005


I stare at the drinking glass
sitting in front of me....


optimism………pessimism …
half-full?
or half-empty?

I closed my eyes
And let the thoughts flow

Panic!

No more words in my mind
No more songs in my head
No more tears in my eyes
No more love in my heart


Empty….


I opened my eyes
The room is empty
20 square meters of emptiness
…and loneliness

a bed
a table
a fan
a chair


raindrops falling outside….
the sound is getting stronger

… deafening
...drowning the cries of the heart


yet the room is empty...

Because I am not there

2 comments:

  1. To be lost once in a while is a welcome relief. Yet at the end of the day, we have to return to our senses. Real loving relationship means accepting our folly and beginning a new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ----especially when you're miles away from home and living in a foreign land, HOMESICKNESS strikes you bad!

    ReplyDelete